Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running Shirts

Nashville has me in the mood to post some of my favorite running T-shirt sayings. I will qualify here and now... just because I think some of them are funny does not mean I would necessarily wear them or put them on a kid's T-shirt! (Don't worry, Spartan moms; my rule is no arrogance, nothing inappropriate, and nothing too boastful.)

Disclaimer aside, here goes:

A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts.
--Steve Prefontaine

Does this shirt make my bottom look fast?

Fartlek: It's a running thing

Pardon our dust

How's my running? Call 1800-Eat-DUST

Running is a mental sport... we are all insane!

No hard courses... just soft runners!

I'm the fast woman your mama warned you about

It's the lioness that hunts

The truth is, you CAN run faster. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

(front)I want to run with the Kenyans!
(back) Where'd they go??

Run hard, run fast, but just KEEP RUNNING!

This sport can result in injury, dismemberment, and even death.

NO WHINING

Here's one of my top favorites, and yes, I do own this one:
Trample the wounded, hurdle the dead...RUN!

Have you seen any other cute running shirts? What did they say?

1 comment:

Roan said...

My favorite, ALTHOUGH I WOULD NOT WEAR IT is, "Does this make my bottom look fast?" I just laugh everytime I see that shirt!