Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter (Part 1)

We had a great end to our Easter break... My sister and her family came to spend Easter weekend with us! The kids love playing with their cousins, Evelyn and Levi! Evelyn and Levi are 13 months apart like my first two, and it is funny to see them and remember how crazy things were for me. Levi LOVED the chickens... when they got to our house on Saturday, he did not want to come inside! We grilled out deer burgers, and the guys went shooting.

Here we are at breakfast on Easter morning.... Hannah, Josh, Will, and I enjoying some sourdough rolls.

Sarah, lookin' cute in her bunny ears...
More from the breakfast table... My boys' expressions got me tickled in this picture... typical.
Adam with Levi and Evelyn before church
Hannah and Evelyn before church

No comments: