Thursday, March 12, 2009

Misc.

This is the funniest 5 minute summary of what it means to live in a rural part of the South. I don't know how to post you tube videos, so here is the LINK to the clip from another girl's blog. This performance was on our Tupelo morning show... Keep in mind that we live 10 miles outside New Albany, which is a MUCH smaller town than Tupelo, and New Albany is about 25 miles away from Tupelo....

Maybe I was in a silly mood, but I thought it was too funny for words.

2 comments:

Kurt Strassner said...

Somebody in this video doesn't look to happy that she won't be havin' no mo' bacon!

Anita said...

Now, for some reason, I am really hungry for that breakfast I didn't have time for this morning. Wonder if I have time to grab a bowl of Cheerios before heading out for the day?