Monday, May 13, 2013

Boston Tribute in Photos


I previously posted about the Boston Tribute Run in Corinth, MS one week after the Boston Marathon. I wanted to go back and take the time to post some photos from the event before continuing to update our blog on more recent happenings...

In that week, Facebook was busy with these little photo postcards showing support for runners and the city of Boston.  These are a few of my favorites...
(I am sorry this has a crude word, but I loved how the smaht is spelled like the people in Boston talk!  And, that was my view ahead for the whole marathon- a sea of people as far up the road as I could see!) 



When we got to Corinth, the people who have run or qualified to run Boston gathered for a picture for the Corinth newspaper.

Before the introductions and such, Roan, Koach, Jimmy, and I got our picture together.

Everyone crowded around the Coke sign for a giant group shot...

 During the run, Hannah, Olivia, Julie, and Leslie ran together and visited.  Hillary and I ran together, and Mom and Sarah kept an eye on Hillary's younger children.

 At the end, there was a blue and yellow finish line set up for Roan and Koach, and they got to cross and receive finisher medals...

Roan and Jimmy right after

 Roan and I...

I love this picture of my sister!!

 Mom, me, and Hillary... I was so happy they came to join us for the evening!


 Sarah, Andrew, and Evelyn waiting on the curb for everyone to finish... (Levi stayed with my boys)

Group photo!

 Spartan girls Sarah, Olivia, Hannah, Julie, and Leslie after the run...





1 comment:

Bridal lehenga said...

Hello there, I should say it is a clever posting. I’ll certainly be seeking in on this web site yet again soon.